1.0 Electrical Engineer
- To generate and ensure all necessary documents on electrical, control and instrumentation such as cause & effect matrix, control narrative, technical data sheet and to provide calculation (electric load, etc) for the treatment plant.
- To liaise and follow up with vendors / equipment suppliers / sub-contractor ensuring that the supplied items on electrical, control and instrumentation) are of good quality and technically qualified.
- To perform and carry out engineering drawings (Electrical, Control & Instrumentation) for the treatment system.
- Possess and perform troubleshooting skill in electrical (power) and control system, either hard wire system and/or PLC.
- Job holder will require to manage the electrical installation work at site as well as testing and commissioning for the system installed.
- Possess an Electrical Engineering Degree with 2-4 years’ experience or a Diploma holder with at least 5 years hands on experience in water and wastewater treatment projects particularly in C&I, detailed design & engineering, construction, installation, testing and commissioning, system trouble shooting.
- Adoptability to difficult environment that include to take up the challenge, dealing with hostile client, weather factor during project erection, innovatively resolving problem via technical approach.
- The job holder shall have good interpersonal skill to deal with all level of peoples; i.e. Site workers, client, sub-contractor, safety officer, etc.
2.0 Techno-commercial Engineer
- Service and maintain existing project sites.
- Attend to customers’ enquiries by preparing quotations or proposals and follow up to conclude the order.
- Demonstrate, educate and provide technical advices to customers.
- Gather information on market demand, competition, latest technologies and other marketing activities.
- Prepare and submit monthly sales report and half-yearly customer’s survey forms.
- Ensure all orders are fulfilled within deadlines. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and good customer relations.
- Degree in any engineering discipline or its equivalent.
- 1 year experience in marketing position in water related industry will be an advantage.
- Have adequate local market knowledge.
- Familiar with sales & marketing strategies and techniques.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate well both orally and writing and interact well with all levels of people.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email / fax / write-in with a detailed resume stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, contact numbers and enclose a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable) to,
Purewater Engineering Sdn Bhd (746193-X)
|Tel||:||(+603) 5569 8883 (Hunting Line)|
|Fax||:||(+603) 5569 8891|